The Heroine’s Journey of Roberta Vanali


What is the best thing that I love about my work? 
I am an art critic / reviewer and the aspect I like most about my job is the relationship with the artists and the exchange it leads to.
What is my idea of perfect happiness?  
It’s very hard to say. At first blush I would say a convivial moment spent with friends.
What is my greatest fear? 
Death. It’s my recurring thought.
What is the trait that I most deplore in myself? 
I am spoilt for choice. Let’s say impulsiveness.
What is my greatest extravagance? 
I always speak my mind.
On what occasion would I lie? 
None. Lies don’t belong to me.
What is the influence of role models, in my work and in my life? 
I’ve never had role models to look up to actually. I gain as much as I can from people who have something interesting to offer.
What is the thing that I dislike the most in my work? 
Reading and writing.
When and where was I the happiest, in my work? 
Any time my new articles come out or one of my exhibitions is opened.
If I could, what would I change about myself? 
Everything and nothing.
What is my greatest achievement in work? 
The double exhibition on Carol Rama in Sardinia. An experience I will never forget.
What is my most inspirational location, in my city? 
The sea. We have a wonderful beach in Cagliari.
What is my favourite place to eat and drink, in my city? 
It’s called Bliss Café. It’s a cosy restaurant with an open air area specialized in fish dishes and with a wide choice of wines and prosecco
Who is my greatest fan, sponsor, partner in crime? 
My mum.
Whom would I like to work with in the future? 
With the ones I’m working with at present and I’m always open for new collaboration.
What project, in the nearby future, am I looking forward to work on? 
The upcoming one is the collective exhibition of photography “Effetto Notte”, thought for the event “Paratissima Cagiari”, that will be displayed at Lazzaretto from August 5th. to 7th.
How can you contact me?
https://theheroinejourney2016.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/the-heroines-journey-of-roberta-vanali/

Commenti

I più popolari